ubSMARTlinks

Last UBIEE SEO PRO Referral Domains

Sign WORLD PEACE SOLUTION Petition

Sunday, November 20, 2011

http://ow.ly/7zvBh I joined That Free Thing with UBIEE Ireland Team Build on September, 14, 2011 and I have been so happy to work along side a great group of people with fantastic coaching.
I have never done any networking before and I am loving it. I am qualified in the first generation matching bonus's all within 2 months.

Already I have 25 people in my downline and my ROI is over 200% and that is going to grow .

Because we are marketing online & getting 350-400 hits a day . In the last 12 hours, the testimonial page has had 575 hits. We are growing fast in Business members and are maybe the fastest growing group worldwide in TFT, already 10th on the leaders board . I am so very Proud to say that I am on UBIEE Ireland Team Build and we are on our way to a retirement fund and financial freedom.~~Renee'

No comments: