ubSMARTlinks

Last UBIEE SEO PRO Referral Domains

Sign WORLD PEACE SOLUTION Petition

Monday, November 21, 2011

http://ow.ly/7zvXM Coleman O Hagan - Ireland
I Have been involved in Sales & Marketing for over 15 years with traditional Businesses. Also in Network Marketing I had Success in both I was always looking for a System that would help my team members have the same results I had , So when I first saw the TFT Business model I knew that the business was simple & yet effective so I jumped in ,and took massive action. This was in march 24th 2011.

After the first week I had build up a fast moving group of like minded Team members and with all the tools that TFT but at our finger tips, plus with the daily deals, marketing tools etc, simple but effective compensation plan my Business took off !

After the first few months I noticed that I needed to support my Team with training Workshops & Business presentations so I searched for a mentor and I connected with Dr. Michael our TFT-Europe Operational Manager and asked for his support and knowledge to assist me moving forward.

Over the course of the next coming weeks I learned how his team had created a System that maximized the ROI from the fantastic TFT business Model, since that moment it has been a exciting journey putting in place the UBIEE IRELAND TEAM BUILD System & Blue print for success .

The Results we had since Sept 9th 2011, when we started implementing this Blue print Success System, presented and developed in partnership with Dr Michael, it has been amazing and just gets better and better.

After only 3 and half weeks working together as a team we became one of the fastest growing groups in TFT Worldwide and now 60 days later we are 10th on the World Wide TFT Leaders board .

But our ROI blew me away 5600% and increasing everyday as we help and coach our team members to maximize their ROI and be able to duplicate our success. We now have 259 Team Members at the time of writing this, within the UBIRE TB System and we are just only getting started. I have build up friendships and life long Business Partners working together for a better future for ourselves & our families.

No comments: