ubSMARTlinks

Last UBIEE SEO PRO Referral Domains

Sign WORLD PEACE SOLUTION Petition

Friday, May 20, 2011

http://ping.fm/DOyh1 - Danielle Michiels - Chief Corporate Secretary - Belgium - Well what I have been doing this week is promoting a lot either in Facebook, my Search Engines and I have also been talking to People here in Belgium, but at the moment they are at a standstill because they want to wait and see how much I am earning!

I have been promoting a lot in my Search Engines today, and I already have some Free Loaders Signed-Up under me, so that is a good start. I have also been talking to Michael and pushing to have more French People in there, and also you may have seen on the "TFT Toolbar" that the "French Icon" is already there and Michael has asked me to make "An Intro in French", so that is what I am working on as well - So I have been pretty busy today and I am hoping a lot that finally Belgium will be going up and up, we would also like to have France in there because France is 45 times Belgium, so I think it is worth it for them as well

I am just surprised that a little Country like Norway with a Population just over 3 Million People has already hit the Milestone, so that really amazes me. I see that Australia could be the next, so pretty soon Marion you should be able to see what you can get for Free like Pat is doing

Last Month I also Signed-Up a Girlfriend of mine who lives in Sacramento USA, and I have sent her "Free Coupons", so she is really excited and is waiting for them, so I will find out what she is going to get. So that is what I am doing, I am really pushing it, I am really going full-blast, so that is what I have been doing. Daniel or anyone else, would you like to say something or type it in?

Daniel has said in the Text that he has been giving Customers his Link on his Repair Orders
I have been contacting as many People as I can by Email, Lists, Skype and contacting People personally - So far I haven't had any Sign-Ups, many have seemed interested but have said "When Australia opens, then let me know", even to get them to Join as a Free Loader to check it out and get some Free Products like Pat is doing.

No comments: