ubSMARTlinks

Last UBIEE SEO PRO Referral Domains

Sign WORLD PEACE SOLUTION Petition

Monday, March 01, 2010

January 29th 2010 the TF Customer Loyalty Program was Initiated and since then I have had Many Customers Logging in and receiving their fair share of TF's and using them to Upgrade and add URL's to the system.

Just Today, March the 1st I had 1 WEBIEE add 4 URL's because they have earned with this fantastic Customer Loyalty Program more than enough to add even more.

Just a few days ago I had 1 WEBIEE Upgrade to a Lifetime membership, also because of this great Program.

This is just a part of what is happening to me and a couple of my customers, many more are doing the same thing, and it will get better as more and more UBIEE SEO PRO members learn what they have at their fingertips.

To me, it is a way to create your own money, just like a money tree, just for the taking. All you have to do is Login, and then refresh your Browser or press F5 and immediately you have earned more TF's, and you can do this Many times each day according to your membership level, you can see how many times if you click on UPDATES in your back office.

1 TF is equal to 1 Euro in advertising and upgrading, and more and more companies are already using this TF (Virtual Money) for purchasing their product.

My Advice, Do not be left behind here, Login to your UBIEE SEO PRO back office you can do it right here if you like http://ping.fm/HxsU3 plus you can contact me on skype if you like and I will help you.

2010 is yours for the taking, so step forward and take control.

The North American CEO for UBIEE Corp. S.L.

Gary Wells http://ping.fm/vaonn

No comments: